NovoLog User Reviews

NovoLog - User Reviews

NovoLog User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication NovoLog sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Mickey, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: January 02

I have had diabetes for two years now, after spending a week in the ICU, $70,000 bill. Using this medication alone is not enough for me, blood sugar levels swing high to low. I was taking between 5-10 units 4-5 times a day when I took this medicine by its-self. Taken with long lasting Lantus, 40 units per night, I have been able to maintain my sugar levels very well, and while staying on a very strict diet, I have recently, on occasion, not needed to use the Aspart (Novolog)for a day or two. Which I enjoy not having to get poked with the needle so much.

Related Reading: Lantus

Comment from: ByronR, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 31

I have been on Novo for almost three weeks now. I am getting very good results. I had an A1C of 12.0 last MD appt. but the therapy is working well for me. It should be noted that you have to balance diet and exercise with this medication in order to get the best benefit from it. No longer can I eat just ANYTHING I wanted to. I must adhere to a lifestyle change. We can feel better if we take care of ourselves.

Comment from: candy, 65-74 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: April 24

it makes my stomac hurt

Comment from: wakeup, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 01

Got to see Doctor (again) Night sweats and very rapid heart beat. Heart beating at 106 wears me out.

Related Reading: Night sweats

Comment from: ben, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: July 25

not satisfied ihad all the symptoms of diebetics while on medication

Comment from: Di, 55-64 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year Published: June 30

blood sugar going up

Comment from: millenium, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 15

i broke out with a terrible rash on face nose and ears was real bright red like i was in poison ivy stopped it fast

Related Reading: rash | poison ivy

Comment from: bob k, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 12

Novolog has worked for about six weeks. Now it does not seem to do anything. One hour after a shot me reading went up 21 points.

Comment from: Dee, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 09

recently diagnosed. It works very fast for me. I'm supposed to take it before EACH meal. I noticed my numbers drop rapidly after taking it. Once I went from 167(before breakfast) to 66 in 2 hrs and yes, I had a healthy breakfast.

Comment from: dana, 25-34 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: December 08

it works. i seem to have a lot of water retention about 20lbs in 3 days

Comment from: mensch, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 06

I missed taking my inulkin last night for my diabetes. Shall I take it now?

Diabetes