Noxafil User Reviews

Noxafil - User Reviews

Noxafil User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Noxafil sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Beachlover, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 12

I have had many side effects while using the drug. First, drowsiness. I feel tired quite a bit. Headaches are common as well as muscle aches (my legs esp). I have thrown up a few times too.. it is impt to take this with enough food. Otherwise, stomach upset results. I take Prograf as well and it is important to LOWER that dose while taking Noxafil. Some lung pain has occurred, but I am not sure if that is from this drug or an infection. Lastly, trouble sleeping.. not sure if that is from Noxafil, but it has happened since taking it.

Related Reading: Prograf | Noxafil

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: October 21

I had mucormycosis from peritoneal dialysis. It worked exceptionally well. Only draw-back for me is the cold hands and feet. When put in warm water, it feels like the water is boiling hot, need to wash in cool water. Not wonderful in the shower!!!!

Related Reading: mucormycosis

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 10+ years Published: December 14

This is the only drug I can take with no side effects. I can 't have diaflucan, vfend, due to side effects.

Related Reading: vfend

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 08

I have been taking Vfend for 3 months and have experience all of the side effects, the last one was double vision that hit without warning. My doctor is prescribing Noxafil in hopes that I will not have all the side effects. The side effects list for Noxafil appear to be more debilitating than the side effects from Vfend.

Related Reading: double vision