Nuedexta Capsules User Reviews

Nuedexta Capsules - User Reviews

Nuedexta Capsules User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Nuedexta Capsules sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Sam347, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 15

This drug has changed my emotional life with my husband of 31 years. My ability to control my lability has been amazing. No matter the side effects, we are with this for the benefits. Worse side effect to tackle is the dry cough, but a vaporizer and sleeeping separately, for now, are helping us through. My life is back to being able to curb my lability, especially involving important family issues. This is my small post-brain injury miracle.

Related Reading: cough

Comment from: dafin, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 14

this has made me feel more in control. My wife and friends can see a difference

Comment from: ling08820, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 09

change my life.

Comment from: pba, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 17

Very effective with no undesired sideeffects.

Comment from: ptrick, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: March 30

tired and nauseated, otherwise no real effect

Comment from: caregiver, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: June 01

taken for uncontrollable laughing due to neurological lyme disease

Related Reading: lyme disease

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 12

no mental breakdowns as to date since starting this med.

Comment from: Lesley, 25-34 (Patient) Published: April 28

i Have an illness called Miller Fisher disease. I was taking it for a year and a half and all of a sudden my insurance dropped my coverage due to the fact that the drug isn't totally backed by the FDA in the US.

Comment from: 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: March 22

Doc said this med has also been used to help with pain and hot/cold sensations in extremities, which is why I'm trying it. For 3 weeks 20/10 mg x 2 daily and absolutely nothing for me. Will not ask for a scrip.

Comment from: sacrmc, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 15

I have only used 2 wk samples. At first I was so sleepy, but changed to evenings and not so bad. Abdominal issues, getting used to it. A little bit of a dry cough occasionally. BUT I feel more LEVEL, more control, and am taking less: ativan, ultram, baclofen. Post closed head injury.

Related Reading: ativan | ultram | baclofen

WebMD Daily

Get breaking medical news.