Nutropin AQ User Reviews

Nutropin AQ - User Reviews

Nutropin AQ User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Nutropin AQ sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 35-44 (Patient) Published: September 26

I have only used the pen for one week, so far I have mnore energy, but a little too much at moments...experiencing some anxiety. Hope Nutropin really helps...

Related Reading: anxiety | Nutropin

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: April 14

my son was diagnosed with pituitary dwarfism 7 years ago, he was given a full growth potential of 5'1". He now stands at 5'8". He went from below the charts to the 50 precentile in both height and weight. He actually has friends in his class that are shorter than him now, and that makes him feel so good about himself.

Comment from: Mother of 3., 25-34 on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: March 19

This is ease to use and my child has gone from being in the 5% in height and weight to the 50% in both.

Comment from: xfiles535@aol.com, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: May 14

My pen set was set to number one.I started to get my old systems back.I pressed the botton on the pen to see if medicine was coming out and no, no med was coming out.So God knows how many times I injected myself with nothing.The pen is not that reliable.I set it on number two and now it seems to come out of the needle.I hope Nutropin is as good as Humathrop.My insurence wouldn't cover Humathrop anymore so I had to go to Nuthropin. It should be the same right?

Comment from: Keelydbug@aol.com, 13-18 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 03

i gained to much weight

Parenting and Pregnancy

Get tips for baby and you.