NuvaRing User Reviews

NuvaRing - User Reviews

NuvaRing User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication NuvaRing sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: gt500st, 19-24 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: July 15

this birth control is very effective and convenent but... the side affect are horrible. the headache interfere with daily life weight gain not to mention the inablity to lose weight. the feeling of pain up inside and there is no sex drive what so ever. extreme tiredness and it is very hard for at least me to get up weather i had 6 or 10 hours of sleep. just be causious when useing this product

Related Reading: headache

Comment from: happy, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 09

I have issues with every single other BC on the market...they give me 3wk periods with one week off even though I take the pill at the EXACT same time everyday. The ring is so far the only one I have found that actually regulates my period, which is why I am on it for in the 1st place. Initially started another form (Lutera) and had to get off that within three wks due to nonstop bleeding (heavy) and extremely emotional. Got placed on the Ring and within 24 hrs the bleeding stopped and my fiance even nicknamed it the "happy ring" because of the positive changes in my mood. Am very happy to have finally found one that actually works on my picky body since the pill, shot, and patch all give me bad reactions. What everyone needs to remember is that what works for me may not work for you and vice versa, especially when dealing with hormone medications. I have read several bad reviews on the ring, but I love it. I have also read raving reviews on the Lutera, and I absolutely hated it. Finding the birth control that is right for you is all about discussing your options with your doctor and basically just trying out each one until you hit the jackpot.

Related Reading: Lutera