Ogen User Reviews

Ogen - User Reviews

Ogen User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Ogen sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: fw, 65-74 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: May 25

Have taken this medicine for over 20 years until just recently due to the manufacturer's discontinuance. Other generics caused gastrointestinal problems. Ogen is a wonderful drug which caused me no side effects; in fact, it helped my elevated blood pressure.

Comment from: sharon, 45-54 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: March 23

i tried several HRT. This one is great. no side effects. I love it. No sweats,hot flashes, my mood was so much better. i take the generic of ogen. as for weight gain, the pill didnt do this to me, now i watch what i eat...

Comment from: Flash Free, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 23

Within a few days I could tell a big difference. The hot flashes went away and I have not been awakened in the night due to night sweats. My weight gain came before I went on the Medication, but it hasn't come off since I started on the medication.