Olux-E User Reviews

Olux-E - User Reviews

Olux-E User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Olux-E sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: oxford, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: November 22

Definitely the most effective of the topical steroids I've used. Most effective when dispensed directly to plaques and left in place until foam breaks down and absorbs (20-30 minutes). In my case this product was used in conjunction with X-Trac laser treatments.

Comment from: healthygirl, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 26

Too damn expensive. One can provided relief, but the product "ran out" after 5 days so I couldn't continue the treatment--consequently my itchy scalp returned. I can't afford $220 every 5 days. Who can?

Comment from: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: October 25

It is so easy to use and works like a charm. It releaves the itch and heals quickly.

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: June 18

It has taken YEARS to find something that finally works for me.Expensive yes (with insurance $100.00) but I would pay the FULL amount. It has cleared my condition 100%. I use it once a day instead of twice and one can will easily last 2 months. I use a quarter size amount and it treats two fist size areas. It doesn't take a large amount to be effective!! Effectiveness and amount needed for treatment will vary from person to person I will agree...you just have to see what works best for you.

Comment from: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 05

I have bad exzema on th eback of my legs and my lower back area. This is the only medication that worked for me.

Comment from: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 23

stopped itching related to exzema in 2 days

Related Reading: itching

Comment from: kquinn, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: June 13

I've had itching and flaking in my ears for 15 years. It got so bad I could't put the phone to my ears. Olux-E stopped the itching and cleared up 80% of it within a week of taking it. I still need to use it two day in a row every two weeks. I read some reviews that a side effect is adult acne. I have had some acne, and I didn't know why. So, thank you for your comments.

Related Reading: Olux-E | acne

Comment from: cpamom, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 15

I have had ezcema on my hands for years and this definitely is the only product that has worked. However, after a couple months of use, I developed adult acne and unwanted facial hair and it is terrible. I have stopped using the OLUX for about a month now and the acne still has not gone away. I guess it takes some time to get the medication out of my system. I never had acne as a teenager and to start having it as an adult is so embarrassing! So, beware of that side effect.

Related Reading: OLUX

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 03

I have had ezcema my entire life and this drug was the most effective I have used.

Comment from: deaflounder@yahoo.com, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 11

In 2005, I had a blue cross insurance that time and bought a olux foam that cost me $80.00. Now I don't have ins and it cost me $400.00.. I can't afford and don't know why it is very expensive. Where can I afford to pay? I really want olux so very bad because it worked out on my head so well. Any suggestions?

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 29

I have Haley Haley and this is the only drug that I found that clears this up. I have had this for 15 years and it has been 15 years of agony. Then I found this drug and it is excellent, even if it is expensive it is well worth it.