Olux-E User Reviews

Olux-E - User Reviews

Olux-E User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Olux-E sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 08

used this medication for eczema that i've had for 5 years. very effective but dried out my skin.

Related Reading: eczema

Comment from: Kelly, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 30

My dermatologist prescribed this for me for folliculitis on my legs. After the first application the intense itching went away. The product is very expensive ($220 retail), fortunately I have a prescription drug plan and my doc gave me a rebate card to get $25 off so the cost to me was only $25.

Related Reading: folliculitis

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 05

I have been using this for a condition called Granuloma Annular for 3 weeks now and have not had any change.

Comment from: philsyes, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 19

I've had scalp psoriasis for over 20 years. It ranged from mild flaking to severe. Tried every OTC ointment, cream, shampoo, etc with varying and inconsistent results. Olux-E cleared up the condition in less that a week. Started at twice daily as prescribed, then reduced to once every couple days. My Doctor provided a discount card with the Rx to reduce costs to $15 per refill. This is absolutely the best treatment for my condition. I wish it had been available for my Dad who suffered psoriasis (elbows, knees, hands, etc) for many many years for as far back as I can remember - he passed away 3 years ago at 83 years old.

Related Reading: scalp psoriasis | psoriasis

Comment from: tera, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 26

Small less than dime sized patch on my shin about 4 years ago grew to encompass entire shin. Several doctors/several treatments - nothing worked. Olux-E cleared it up in less than 2 weeks. My daughter has eczema on back of thighs; not as much luck with that.

Comment from: Paul, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: November 29

I get coin shaped rash on my neck ,back and face, I apply this product 3 or 4 days in row and the rash disappears.

Related Reading: rash

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 30

UNBELIEVABLE! Had terrible scalp psoriasis with embarrassing flaking that nothing helped. After less than one week with Olux-E it had totally disappeared! Try this drug - worth every penny! I kid you not and I am NOT paid by the company.

Comment from: phils1024, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: December 14

THIS STUFF WORKS!! Used on worsening scalp psoriasis. Need to use a lot at 1st. Used 2 samples from doc in 3 days @ 2-3 x day. 1st script in 2 wks. Rx discount card from doc saved high co-pay. After getting under control only need to use infrequently, but if condition gets bad again requires more frequent applications. This is the only thing that has controlled my psoriasis. Wish it was available in different form - foam gets used up quickly.

Comment from: lynnmooney, 65-74 (Patient) Published: December 23

Of all the prescription medications that I have tried for this condition, this is the only one that will clear up my breakout. I do wish there was something over the counter that would work and was less expensive.

Comment from: R.Blair, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 10

It has burned the hairs off my arms and chest.

Comment from: workingmomindiana, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 28

I have had psoriasis on my feet for 15 years. Have used Olux-E with Vertical ointment for 2 weeks now and have seen no improvement. Have been applying twice daily. Supposed to use for one more week. Disappointed.