Omnaris User Reviews

Omnaris - User Reviews

Omnaris User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Omnaris sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 04

Had previously tried Flonase and Nasonex. Could not tolerate the burning and stinging sensation. Hated the smell as well. Was then given generic Flonase most recently and noticed it was worse than original Flonase. Nasonex just gave me headaches but did seem to work better. Then my doctor gave me Omnaris. Said it was newer but same class as others I tried. Don't know why but it seemed to work better and I had zero side effects. I will be refilling Omnaris from here on out.

Related Reading: Flonase | Nasonex | Omnaris

Comment from: MelodylovesOmnaris, 35-44 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: April 30

Suffered from year round allergies since childhood and went to many doctors and was prescribed oral and nasal sprays that worked temporary, made me sleepy and/or gave me terrible post nasal drip tastes. With very little improvement from these medications I turned to over the counter nasal sprays which totally gave me bad rebound effects! Finally another ENT doctor prescribed me Omnaris and I thought I might as well try it since my headaches and stuffiness was never ending. Within the first doses I felt immediate relief! I had no adverse reactions and have been living faithfully with Omnaris. It's a bit costly but it's worth every cent. I recommend anyone to give this a try if you've been experiencing allergies. I no longer am insecure speaking out loud to people where as in the past, my stuffiness affected my pronunciation of words. Thank you Omnaris.

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 06

I've tried about every steroidal nasal spray over the years. None ever really worked. My biggest problem is nasal congestion, and I kept reverting to Afrin (which is WORSE THAN BAD!) I got relief almost immediately after starting Omnaris. After years of suffering, I am thrilled to have found something that actually let me breathe w/o fear of rebound issues.

Comment from: tleeaz, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 18

I have chronic sinusitis. I rarely went a day when I didn't have somekine of headache. I was already on medication to help the swelling of my sinues. Omnaris is a god send. For the first time I didn't have continues headaches and sinus pressure.

Related Reading: headache

Comment from: Tyrone, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 18

If nose is already clogged it has no effect, as for when not clogged it seems to work alright.....but it is price is extreme, even with Insurance it was still 55 dollars......there will be more on this from me.

Comment from: sadie86, 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 06

When I initially used Omnarius the effects were not what I expected. My nose was blocked for a couple of hours; nevertheless I continued to use it only to get a sore throat. I took several days off from using it. Once the sore throat subsided I began using it again and I've had nothing but wonderful results. I am used to having nasal blockage,running nose and sneezing 24/7 365 but now both nasal passages are clear, no running nose and very minimal sneezing when I first wake up in the morning. Overall I am very happy and will continue to use this Omnarius.

Related Reading: sore throat

Comment from: galarch, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 20

I have along history of allergies,allergic asthma(mild) and snoring. Always waking up with my snoring. I was prescribed this nasal spray for the snoring. Found out that one side of my nose was almot shut. I have had almost instant relief with this medication. only fault this medicine has is the expense.

Related Reading: asthma | snoring

Comment from: grouch, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 20

Both nostrils were swelled almost shut,the swelling was mostly gone in six hours. The runny nose slowed down a lot by the next morning.

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 11

I developed an allergic reaction to this medication!