Omnaris User Reviews

Omnaris - User Reviews

Omnaris User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Omnaris sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Cyrus, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 10

this nasal spray is amazing! The doctor scoped my upper airways and thought I would need suregery to unclog my nose. He first wanted to go the less invasive route and try Omnaris. In about 3 days my nose was clear for the first time in months. I use Omnaris and take a Claritin or Zyrtec once a day. My eyes have not itched and my nose hasn't been congested since using omnaris for the last 2 months. My allergies used to be so bad that I couldn't even open my eyes. All that is gone now as long as I treat it. I went one day without it and I could feel my allergies coming on again but 2 sprays in each nostril and a Claritin took care of that real quick.

Related Reading: Claritin | Zyrtec

Comment from: akamber80, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 22

After taking this medication for approximately three weeks, I began to have daily migraines (usually I get them only once per months). I had migraines for 10 straight days before I went to my chiropracter and discussed what could be causing them. He suggested I stop the Omnaris for three or four days and see if it helped. Within 48 hours, my migraines ceased completely. Although I liked the fact that my nose didn't bleed with Omnaris (unlike all the other nasal sprays I have been on), the migraines were a worse side effect than the chronic sinus congestion.

Comment from: virod, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 01

this is the best yet medicine i've had for my allergies.. better than claritin, tylenol...whatever else is out there that i've taken. seriously, in mins i was back to normal! thanks to Dr. Goddard!

Related Reading: tylenol

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 21

My Doctor recommended that I use this to treat inflamation due to sinus and to use it at night. The first time that I used it, I was woke up at 1:30 a.m. with a very bad headache.

Comment from: Mark, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 18

Spray seems to work well but only last for about 12 hours. Dosage shows only once every 24 hrs. Sample from Dr. will last 15 days so we'll see what happens then.

Comment from: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: July 25

Works better than nasonex, but cost sucks unless you apply to there program for just twelve monnths

Comment from: buckzmom, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 20

the treatment was extraordinary for a condition that I've struggled with for decades! it's just the darn price is so high....

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 12

My son and I are both on this. It helped us both breath better within days. He is doing great I have fluid in my ear not sure if it is a result of this medication. Will continue to take sample and see what happens.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: October 12

I have really bad allergies, plus an adversion to spraying things up my nose. I have tried all of the nasal sprays and this is the only one that I can do. It also doesn't make my throat hurt.

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 23

Omnaris works better for me than anything else I have ever used. I have tried Flonase, Astelin, Nasonex, Nasacort and OTC NasalCrom. I have been sinus headache and almost migraine free since using Omnaris, and that is really saying something considering I started using it during the months of March and April.

Related Reading: Astelin | NasalCrom | sinus headache

Comment from: stv765, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: August 25

Worked extremely well for me a stopping my symtoms. I liked that there was no taste, no odor and no drainage. Very tolerable..