Omnaris User Reviews

Omnaris - User Reviews

Omnaris User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Omnaris sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 55-64 (Patient) Published: May 28

Went for annual eye exam. I was told that I had borderline glaucoma in left eye. I have never been told this, but noticed that it was a possible side effect of this medication. I don't know how common this is but I'll probably stop using it until my next eye check in August and see what happens.

Related Reading: glaucoma

Comment from: hypsylady, 25-34 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: March 26

I have terrible seasonal allergies and I'd finally had enough of taking meds that 1) don't do much of anything or 2) put me to sleep. I finally went to see an allergist who recommended Omnaris. I was hesitant because standard nosesprays give me chronic nosebleeds. He gave me a 3 week sample and encouraged me to just try it. Best 3 weeks of my life! After two days I had completely stopped sneezing, my congestion was minimal and the constant sinus drainage had cecased. After a week of using the spray, it was like I didn't have allergies anymore. The only side-effect I experienced was an ear infection about 2 weeks after starting the spray. But that could have been my inexperience using nosesprays because it cleared up quickly and I haven't had an issue since. It is a painfully expensive prescription but, when factored out, it costs about as much as I spend on pills throughout the summer and works a thousand times better than those pills ever have.

Related Reading: sleep | ear infection

Comment from: sinus M, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 07

I have used every nasal spray and had no luck with any of them. I still have some sneezing and some runny nose episodes but i can breathe and be outside and enjoy the fall weather when ragweed allergies usually keep me inside. I have been using it for about 12 weeks and like the relief so far.

Comment from: doosey123, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 23

First dose caused worst headache I've ever had in my life. I couldn't take it after that, I took 6 (a medical dose) regular advils and couldn't kick the headache. I lost a day of my life because of this stuff. Seriously. It might be effective but the side effect was so severe for me I wasn't able to check that out.

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 03

My Asthma & Allergy Specialtist prescribed Omnaris after having tried Nasonex, Astelin, and several others. Omnaris first gave me terrible headaches upon initiall use. Stopped using it, I then began nasal irrigation with the Neti Pot! Started to decongest somewhat. retried Omnaris and it seems to be working better sine the Neti pot. The onlt reason I gave it 4 stars, is because i've only been on it for a week. No side effects now. Hope it keeps working. I highly rec.

Related Reading: Allergy