Onglyza User Reviews

Onglyza - User Reviews

Onglyza User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Onglyza sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Haley, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 07

Was experiencing morning highs around 220-280, After started Onglyza, my morning readings are 100-117. I feel so much better!

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 01

Taking since 3-1, my blood levels are not spiking anymore. Very pleased as all my meds have been drastically reduced. Losing weight, but working really hard on a lifestyle change in that area. AM readings 110 instead of 165...

Comment from: morelski, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 11

I take 2 metformin 500 ER pills every night and one 5mg onglyza and my numbers had dropped dramatically from 154 to 118 after using onglyza for 2 weeks along with Metformin.

Comment from: Christine, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 27

Can't say it is working very well for me; but have noticed I'm having more headaches and a ridiculously high craving for sweets. I think I was better off without the Onglyza.

Comment from: mt.woman, 65-74 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 19

In less than one week, my sugars had moved down to mostly the 80-90 range at any given time of the day or night. My skin is so much softer and I feel great. My fasting sugar in morning is usually below 105 everyday--am so pleased. No problems healthwise noted at this point. Have been taking Onglyza for 5 weeks now and very pleased. Also take small dosage of Metformin and Amaryl. Blood pressure is good also.

Comment from: Sandy, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 13

I had trouble getting my sugar down. So asked my Dr to try it. It really works well for my type 2 diabetes.Mornings my sugar would spike.

Related Reading: diabetes

Comment from: bahamamama, 45-54 (Patient) Published: October 02

Started Onglyza with Metformin and another med after I had to stop Actos. Onglyza is very expensive med and doesn't seem to work at all for me. I stll have high morning fasting blood sugar readings....same as I had when I stopped Actos. Seems to be of no help.