Onsolis User Reviews

Onsolis - User Reviews

Onsolis User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Onsolis sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: ironside, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 13

Out of 15 patches, only 5 remained stuck to my cheek. Most would wrap itself around the nearest tooth. I even tried to hold it in place with a q-tip with a bit better results. It is really too bad because once I got into the 600mcg dose, it was probably the first time in 20 years that I have been almost pain free, even though it was only for about an hour. It was a very good hour. I have not been able to say that about any other drug I have taken. Also, being a Canadian patient, I can not find anyone in Canada to talk to me about this medicine. I would love to know if there is another way I can use it and get the same results.

Cancer