Ontak User Reviews

Ontak - User Reviews

Ontak User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Ontak sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Jimmaresa, Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 02

I am a test subject for Melanoma that 3 months after it was removed from my back it has now appeared in my left gludius maximus(I am no medical speller) I am at the end of just my second treatment going in this week for two more days. It does cause me to really rearrange my schedule with other doctors but it offers me more hope that anything else. Fatague began within 8 hours of day one and more so the second day. Tried to nap but I developed restless legs. I would be only too happy to share the rest of the process if I got a note from someone.

Related Reading: Melanoma