Optivar User Reviews

Optivar - User Reviews

Optivar User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Optivar sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 19

I found optivar to work well for my allergies. It helps my eyes feel better and most of all stops the red skin I get around and in the corner of my eyes.

Comment from: sprotiepam, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 10

I have very dry eyes along with allergies. I tries pataday and patanol and neither worked. When I start with this medication it worked like a charm. Yes it does leave a small taste in the back of the throat, but mine goes away. I also do not use this on a daily basis. I use it the most in the Spring and Fall. I also have to use refresh tears and Restesis on a daily basis, but those did not help the itchy and redness I get in my eyes. Optvar has.

Related Reading: pataday | patanol