Orap User Reviews

Orap - User Reviews

Orap User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Orap sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 11

It only mildly worked, and it caused my 9th grade daughter to have severe diarrhea, it was so thin that it was sliding out without her knowledge.

Related Reading: diarrhea

Comment from: dnncsy2@aol.com, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 21

Nearly immediately got rid of tics. Tics will rarely "break through" when I get very stressed.

Comment from: Baileys Mom, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: February 01

This drug was given to my 64 year old who has always battled with TS. This drug made her very slow, walked stiff and slow, slow reation time and had memory issues. She is seeking an alternative. From a daughters point of view....I don't agree with Orap (for her anyway).

Comment from: wendy21, 25-34 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: July 14

I have been on orap since i was 12 yrs old, after i tried everything else. I am now 29. I do suffer from anxiety i do not know if it's from te orap, but i have almost no tics with it. It has been my life savior i will probably be on it forever.

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: March 28

Orap immediately took care of my facial and hand ticks but gave me SEVERE anxiety. I was on this drug for two years before I realized why I was so anxious. I went thru 8 jobs in two years because of it. Wish I would have pin-pointed the cause earlier. Would have saved me A LOT of grief. Stopped taking it and am back to my normal laid-back self!

Related Reading: ticks

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: September 12

My 14 yr old daughter suffered from severe motor tics. She tried Tenex but that had no effect. She was place on Orap, 2 mg a day, and her tics have disappeared, even during periods of extreme stress. I have not noticed any side effects from this dosage.

Related Reading: stress

Published: July 03

it did stop the tics almost immediately. as far as long term I now have numerous problems that have surfaced since discontinuing the medication 15 years ago. tardive Diskynesia, vocal tics, restell, parkinson symptoms..

Comment from: dawnwark, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: September 22

I have a 16 year old daughter who has OCD but also tics. The drug immediately made them disappear but the personality change, mood swings and moderate depression are scaring me. I cannot tell if this is 16 year old behaviour or a true drug interaction. Anyone have an idea about how to distinguish...I have never had a teenage girl before nor remember my own childhood closely enough to know if this is "normal" behaviour. I guess we can try another drug to remove the tics and see if her mood improves...any ideas?