Orencia User Reviews

Orencia - User Reviews

Orencia User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Orencia sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 10

I experience extreme nausea-so after the 1st treatment they give me an anti nausea shot and I no longer have that problem- also if I spend the day doing very little I have found less fatigue. I am one who is allergic to 98% of RA Meds-so still have a few flares, but just had 6th treatment and am doing pretty good- but I can tell when it is wearing off- and look forward to the treatment.

Comment from: Grateful, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: December 21

I am 76 and I have been on Orencia for 18 months. When I started Orencia I could not dress myself or get out of bed un-assisted. I have been through all the other drugs including Mexotrexate and Embrel. Only Prednisone gave me relief, but the terrible side effects. After starting Orencia, I have no need for Prednisone. I am back to hiking at least a couple of miles per day. My Rhumethoid nodules have just about disappeared. God Bless Orencia. For me it has been wonderful.

Arthritis

Get the latest treatment options