Ortho Evra User Reviews

Ortho Evra - User Reviews

Ortho Evra User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Ortho Evra sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: April 25

I love these patches. I haven't had any major problems and I used to get migraine's when I was on the pill. This medicine amazingly helped my headaches and hasn't made them worse, like the warnings/precautions always say. I still have no regrets about switching to this medication. There's only one part I don't like about the thing, which is the skin irritation and the redness when you pull them off.

Related Reading: migraine

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 09

I was prescribed the patch as a method of birth control, and didn't make it a whole month with it on. I immediately developed a rash, along with severe headaches. My mood swings became too much. On that not just becaues it didn't work for me, doesn't mean it won't work for someone else... in my experience birth control in itself is pretty hit or miss, you just have to keep searching until you find what works for you.

Related Reading: rash

Comment from: IT WORKS!!, 25-34 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: December 08

I have been on the patch for about 10 months now and I love the patch. I've had a problem with it falling off once or twice and sometimes it makes me sick. It is very easy for me because the pill makes me extremely sick and. I would definitely recommend the patch. It works for me!