Ortho Micronor User Reviews

Ortho Micronor - User Reviews

Ortho Micronor User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Ortho Micronor sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Mama2, 19-24 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: July 28

I have used this pill for the last three years. I used it for a few months right after my son was born, because it is safer to take while breastfeeding. I was anxious about taking any kind of hormone pill, but have had a good experience with this one. The only complaint I have is that it causes me to have more acne than I would with out it, but it makes my periods shorter, less painful, and less frequent. One thing that isn't ideal about it is breakthrough bleeding and spotting, but I think that is made up for by the fact that it keeps me from getting pregnant, dying of cramps, and as one other user mentioned, it actually appears to help me stay very very thin. I recommend this method for girls all the time. The lack of estrogen has many benefits, and works for someone who doesn't weigh very much, and who smokes.