Ovidrel User Reviews

Ovidrel - User Reviews

Ovidrel User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Ovidrel sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 02

Used Ovidril for 2 cycles and became pregnat with the second dosage.

Comment from: TTC, 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 18

I USED THIS ONE TIME ON CYCLE DAY 15 HAD TO HAVE INTERCOURSE FOR THE NEXT 48 HOURS FOUND OUT 2 WEEKS LATER IT WORKED NOW I HAVE A HEALTHY BABY PRAYING IT WORKS FOR THE REST OF YOU

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 15

This was the first time I have used it - but it was painless and very easy. Hopefully it does its job!

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 01

The prefilled syringe is easy to use and the needle is little, so it does't hurt going in. This is much easier than the other HCG injections.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 01

My hubby gave the the shot and then we had a iui done 28 hrs after. Used clomid to induce ovulation. Got pregnant on the 1st try! TTC for 2 years

Related Reading: clomid

Comment from: Corinne, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: July 14

used ovidrel for 3 cyclyes, got pregnant on the third try! I will definately use this again next time I am trying.

Related Reading: ovidrel

Comment from: Porter's Wife, 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 17

I have PCOS so this was to aid in getting pregnant. I took Femara CD 3-7 and then this shot on CD 15. I'll find out in 2 weeks if it worked! My husband gave me the shot and I didn't even feel it. The needle is extremely little.

Related Reading: Femara

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 24

I have used this treatment 2 cycles but it didn't work for me. I will try again for the 3rd time, hopefully it will work this time.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 22

I used this for the first time a week ago. I am experiencing a minor side effect of lower abdominal pain but as the week has progressed the pain is beginning to subside. This injection was so easy, I didn't even feel the nurse prick me. The needle was so tiny compared to everything else I've tried....hope this works!!

Related Reading: abdominal pain

Comment from: babyblues, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 04

I just got my first shot almost a week ago, had a few side effects, naused, cramping, and breasts hurt, but other then that it hasn't been so bad! The shot is easy, just got to get through a few side effects. I am praying this works! Been trying for a long time, hoping to smile soon!*~*Baby Dust*~*

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 16

TTC & used this for the first time with IUI. Hubby gave me the shot, no big deal. Will find out if PG in 2 weeks!

Comment from: cottonlily, 25-34 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: October 23

I used the Ovidrel pre-filled syringe along with Femara for 4 unsuccessful IUI cycles at a fertility clinic. I then used it in 2011 for one Femara cycle at home and got pregnant with my daughter! Timing is key; trigger too early, even at the doctor's advice, and it probably won't work. I just finished another unmedicated home cycle with Ovidrel and got the faintest of faint postives this morning; hoping that pans out. I am an Ovidrel believer! It's so easy and painless to use. I give it to myself; it takes mere seconds.

Comment from: Hopeful, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 31

This was my first time giving myself the shot - but it was easy and painless - hopefully it does the trick!

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 13

This is my second time using it and it hasn't worked. Ontop of taking clomid it is frustrating. I'm only 30, healthy and don't smoke. My husband is the same. No thyroid problems or weight problems either.

Trying to Conceive

Get tips and advances in treatment.