Oxsoralen-Ultra User Reviews

Oxsoralen-Ultra - User Reviews

Oxsoralen-Ultra User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Oxsoralen-Ultra sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Jannez, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 17

I have learned that eating 1 hour before and taking a snack when taking the pills keeps the nausea down. I sometimes have trouble sleeping 2 days after taking. I really hate the special goggles that must be worn the rest of the day to protect my eyes. Other than that, my experience has been good.

Comment from: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 12

The nausea from the medicine has been hard to tolerate, even after a couple months treatment. I have also found that in the last two or three weeks I have been very tired, sleeping as much as 12-14 hours a day on weekends.

Comment from: atlemieux@optonline.net, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: August 11

My doctor recommended cheese,eggs,butter as some fat will offset nausea.My PUVA treatment was 10 AM so breakfast was important. Goggles during treatment only then UVA A & B sunglasses while out side in the sun for next 48 hours. I also started out with 5 caplets a day based on weight, but due to puva burns I went to 3 a day. My Puva was 3 times a week and after 2 years I am down to once every other week. My condition is Mycosis fungoides that is a T cell and was diagnosed 1984. Prior to this I used Mustargen for many years but the price became crazy.

Related Reading: burns | Mustargen

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 15

this treatment is awsome. I love drugs.

Comment from: Jean, 75 or over (Patient) Published: January 22

I have been taking oxsoralen ul for 2 years plus before the ultraviolet treatments for T-Cell lymphoma. Now, the medication is not available in the U. S. Have others experienced problems with obtaining the medication? Are alternate treatments available.