Oxytrol User Reviews

Oxytrol - User Reviews

Oxytrol User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Oxytrol sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Charlene, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 04

I don't know what drug or otc medicine I am taking that might interact - but after being on this drug for approx 2 weeks - i experienced a terrible feeling like my skin was crawling from my knees down to my ankles and the itching was unbearable - i have stopped taking it until I check with my doctor

Related Reading: itching

Comment from: Geep, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 29

Well, I got so use to this patch, I thought it didn't really help...........THEN I missed and left it off for a day. Geez...I had to go to the baTHROOM EVERY 5 minutes...so I KNOW it works.

Comment from: None, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: November 28

doesn't seem to work for me and the left over adhesive is hard to remove. I would rather take a pill.

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 25

It seemed to help somewhat. I stopped the patch after about 6 months and was better than when I started using it - although still having some of the problems just not as bad.

Comment from: , 45-54 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: November 07

3 years on the 3.9 mg patch and doing well.

Comment from: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: June 16

Diagnosed with prostate cancer and elected for Brachtherapy. Extreme urgency to urinate and pain upon same. Started Oxytrol and found relief after 60 days. Have been taking Oxytrol for over 6 months now.

Related Reading: prostate cancer | Oxytrol

Comment from: on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: November 09

This did not help me.

Comment from: 45-54 (Patient) Published: February 26

the medication was helpful but after several weeks my skin was irritated under the patch. I kept using it and it got so bad that I had to remove the patch. The skin was extremely red and irritated and I also experienced extreme itching on my upper legs.

Comment from: poohbear, 25-34 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: May 26

I have multiple sclerosis and have been on oxytrol (1-1/2 yrs) and ditropan for three years and found there is a slight bit of relief over the years. I get UTI's almost every 2-3 months which exaggerates my exacerbations.

Related Reading: multiple sclerosis | ditropan

Comment from: Helen, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 27

Did not help my frequent urination.

Comment from: steveruth53@aol.com, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 21

Can you tell me if oxytrol contributes to memory loss?

Comment from: julianne, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 19

I wonder if anyone else has experienced headaches since taking this medication. I seem to have developed headaches-some are migraines (which I have a history of)since taking the medication. It does work very as far as stopping my need to urinate frequently.

Comment from: Rose, 75 or over on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: February 01

Have used for 3 years and sometimes feel like it is not working especially during sleep hours. Still have to go 3/4 times during the night. However, I recently read that certain foods & drinks have an affect on the medication, so I am going to pay more attention and see if it makes a difference.

WebMD Daily

Get breaking medical news.