Oxytrol User Reviews

Oxytrol - User Reviews

Oxytrol User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Oxytrol sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: October 16

I'm 62 and have been using the patch for 2 or 3 years. It worked great but now I'm starting to have some incontinence problems again. I'm wondering if the treatment is starting to lose it's effectiveness. I guess I'll have to go back to the urologist.

Comment from: Miracle patch, 35-44 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: July 01

I have been on this patch for 5 years. I call this my miracle drug. Before I started wearing this patch I couldn't do anything because I was always going. The urges have reduced as well as the visits. I don't think I could live a normal life with out using it.

Comment from: Quixote8184, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 23

This medicine does not alleviate the symptoms for which it is prescribed. You may get partial relief but the side effects counteract any overall benefit. One side effect not listed here is that this medication can cause dizziness and it does in a very disconcerting way almost like vertigo.

Related Reading: dizziness | vertigo

Comment from: lkpeanut@hotmail.com, 75 or over on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: March 17

Have been using this medication for 22 monthes and have UTI every 3 months. Suffer with Parkinson's: dignosted 3 years ago.

WebMD Daily

Get breaking medical news.