Pataday User Reviews

Pataday - User Reviews

Pataday User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Pataday sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 06

Outrageously expensive. There has got to be something out there that works better than this. I've bought 2 bottles thinking that it works somewhat, but I'm ready to give up and try something else.

Comment from: Pataday NJ Girl, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: May 06

During allergy season I cannot wear my contacts unless I use Pataday. I have tried many other eye drops, but Pataday is the only thing that works for me. The drops do irritate my eyes if I administer them in the morning, but not if I put them in at night. Bought a 3 month supply from www.medstoreinternational.com for the price of 1 month. It is well worth the money in my opinion.

Comment from: Dorbieann, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 05

I paid $115 (after my insurance co-pay) for this product and I had to stop using it because it made my eyes dry.