Patanase Nasal Spray User Reviews

Patanase Nasal Spray - User Reviews

Patanase Nasal Spray User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Patanase Nasal Spray sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Published: September 13

wow! it has been very effective. i have severe allergies and asthma. i had a sinus infection for 14 months treated with anti biotics, singulair, advair, flonase, clarinex. ent gave me a sample and within days i had no symptoms of nasal allergies! i still have some sinus pressure and the taste is nasty, but overall i am thrilled to be rid of the sinus infections, swelling, sneezing and nasal drips!

Related Reading: asthma | sinus infection | singulair

Comment from: austinmama, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 14

Best thing that ever happened to my nose. I swear, I have the worst allergies in the world. When I got the skin-prick test at the allergist, I had to be treated for anaphalaxis. I'm crazy allergic to so many things. I have asthma, too. My nose has been, for a couple decades, always running. I have chronic sinusitis, acute sinusitis, and have been on killer antibiotics, claritin, zyrtec, nasacort, prednisone, the works. Patanase works better than all of the above put together. Seriously, I have gone from blowing my nose 30-40+ times a day, every day, day in and day out, to maybe blowing once when I get up in the morning. Seriously. It's the BOMB. It does taste horrible. Whenever you spray it, make sure you have something to drink to drown out the taste when it starts working its way down your throat. Totally worth the bad taste. Totally.

Related Reading: claritin | zyrtec

Comment from: LFCCJONNY, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 03

After being sick with sinus infections and being on every antibiotic under the sun; I was given this medication and it is like a miracle. The bad taste is starting to taste good because I know I won't be sick and can concentrate on my school and work. Last semester of college was really hard because my head was always congested and I always felt like crap. This stuff has given me my life back. And I can stop getting immune to antibiotics I may need to save my life someday!

Comment from: jwest777, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: August 29

I have allergies. I read some reviews and I think people are spraying it incorrectly. I was told to spray it into the nose and do not breath in deeply. The medication should stay in the nose and not go down the throath. This way it stops the pollens before in get into your airways. I use this in conjunction NASONEX. No side effects at all if you use it properly. Works wonderful.

Related Reading: NASONEX

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 12

After 4 months on Patanase I have stopped taking it as I developed vision issues due to the use of this drug.

Comment from: Jen, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 20

Funky head, ringing in the ears, nose feels swollen. Was prescribed this after recurrent sinus infections, and the presence of fungus in the nose and taken off Flonase.

Related Reading: Flonase

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 27

This medication worked but made me break out in a rash whenever I was exposed to the sun.

Related Reading: rash

Comment from: J.M., 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 29

Even though this medication helped with my sinus infections and liquid in my ears, I found that after using it I would get sick with cold and bronchitis symptoms each time. Could not take a chance of continuing to get sick so I had to stop using it.

Comment from: haleyhd, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 22

I have HORRIBLE year round allergies, so when allergy "season" really hits, I'm miserable. I take Xyzal daily, and I was using another prescription spray, but it was less effective than saline. My ENT suggested this, and all I have to say is wow! It makes my sinuses drain, without fail, withing thirty minutes of use. For someone with chronic sinusitis, this is huge. I still suffer a little, but at least I can function, and that is a big step in the right direction!

Related Reading: allergy | Xyzal