Patanase Nasal Spray User Reviews

Patanase Nasal Spray - User Reviews

Patanase Nasal Spray User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Patanase Nasal Spray sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Mike J, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 11

Yes, it seems effective to relieve the symptoms -- but I think the last couple of times, it just knocked me out.. MAJOR drowsiness/fatigue. I'm talking whole body fatigue, knocked out, just needed to sleep.

Related Reading: fatigue | sleep

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 23

I have sever reactions to airborne particulates. Allergy tested with NO reaction to anything. ENT prescribed Patanase, it worked but I had to stop after 2 weeks due to nosebleeds.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: February 17

I've been having trouble, for years now, with the feeling of my ears being filled up & lots of pressure & I can never get them to pop or drain. I saw an ENT & he prescribed this drug. It helped with my runny nose & sneezing but not my ears. I took it for about a week & ended up with a viral infection (not sure if the drug & in the virus are connected or not).

Comment from: cherie62, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: July 25

Great on allergies, but I have overall joint pain and bloating when I use this for a few days in a row. Once I stop using it, these side effects go away.

Comment from: Patanase, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 22

I am generally pleased with this product. The price is what I'm not pleased with. I'm trying to figure if $150.00 for one bottle of nasal spray is worth it. Insurance did pay $50.00

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 26

This stuff works great. I dont notice a bad taste from it since I don't sniff it into my throat. It worked quickly for me too. My dr gave me samples once those are gone I will be getting a prescription.

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 25

The problems I have with the medication has more to do with the design of the bottle and the instructions for use. It's awkward to get the dose in my nose, hold one side and spray the other. The twice a day is a problem as I used to take an oral med once per day. It works great when I get it in my nose correctly.

Comment from: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 30

Have been on astelin for a year. this does not taste great but near as bad as astelin. started working immediately and I believed it worked a hundred times faster on congestion than astelin. great drug.ask your doctor for it. tier 3 on my plan though bc is new.

Related Reading: astelin

Comment from: bkg1209, 19-24 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 20

This stuff is the ONLY thing that works for me!! Zyrtec in combination with Patanase is a good idea as well. Patanase is a little expensive, but WELL worth it!! LOVE IT! Could deal with my allergies without it!

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 13

this prescription is very expensive, even with medical insurance

Comment from: Angie, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 18

I have never used nose spray and was concerned. This works great, it's a very fine mist. Helps me greatly!!

Comment from: cab5015, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 20

This medication did a good job of letting me wake up with a clear head. Unfortunately, after 10 days I began to develop inching in my mouth and tongue, a sign of allergy to the medication.

Comment from: KristiH, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: January 20

My 7 year old has vomitted after every use. I am taking him off as of now. It is not worth the good qualities for him to endure the bad.