Patanase Nasal Spray User Reviews

Patanase Nasal Spray - User Reviews

Patanase Nasal Spray User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Patanase Nasal Spray sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 04

burned the hell out of my nose and made me very sleepy

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 29

I was given Patanase for clogged ear drums but developed a sore throat and cold soon after taking it. I didn't mind the taste but felt like I was in the beginning stages of a cold.Stopped taking it.

Related Reading: sore throat

Comment from: Unhappy, 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 31

I have only been on this medication for a 3 days. It does work and it works quickly. After using it with in 5 minutes I can feel the congestion in my sinuses break up. With that said, I can also feel MANY side effects. When I feel the congestion breaking up, it slides down my nasal passages and into the back of my throat (very normal) but the medication burns my throat and I can taste it at times. The taste is awful but all this I am ok with-it just means that it is doing its job. I have a constant runny nose instead of a stuffy nose... which led to sores from a constant need to use tissues. Again all ok. Mild side effects. The side effects that are NOT OK are severe drowsiness and very painful ear pain. An hour- to two hours after taking this medication I am beyond tired. I feel loopy and slightly disoriented. I didn't associate these symptoms initally with this medication since I am on other allergy medications too (allegra and singulair which I only take at night), BUT since this is taken 2x a day and the others only 1x.. Ive noticed that an hour or so after taking this in the morning by itself- I feel these side effects in the morning as well as in the evening. My ears were filled with fluid prior to taking this medication. I am very used to fluid in my middle ear and barely felt it but after taking this medication they hurt almost every time I swallow and will randomly ache. Which makes me think that this medication is effecting my eustachian tubes somehow.

Related Reading: burns | allegra