Patanol User Reviews

Patanol - User Reviews

Patanol User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Patanol sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: taralynn, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 12

suffer from allergies and once i put the eye drops in it was like a instant relief with no side effects.

Comment from: Kathy, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 30

My Doctor recommended Patanol because he said that my eyes looked red. It is too expensive. My co-pay was $50.00 This medicine caused blurred vision and also my upper eyelids were puffy. I had much whether have slightly red eyes than have blurred vision and puffy lids. I did not like Patanol and thought it was a waste of money!

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: April 23

I have used the medication during allergy season for many years. It works great. I tried OTC first and had no relief. The only reason that I did not give it 5 stars for overall is because of the expense. I have excellent insurance and my copay was $50.00 but it has been worth it.

Comment from: JKep, 13-18 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: February 05

Works everytime I need it!

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: March 30

Works good but do not expect to get rid of symptoms go off. Expensive too. Better than over the counter drops.

Comment from: wrightamye, 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 25

Very simple to use. I've been following orders and wearing my glasses while doing the drops; however, my eyes feel like sand dunes and ache. I've developed sinus problems since taking them and I have a funny "coating/taste" issue going on in the back of my throat. They work but don't use them if you develop sinus/severe allergy problems. Remember to tell your Dr. everything; meds and symptoms!

Comment from: babygirl, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 23

I'M trying to find out whats in patanol i ended up in the ER with a sever allergic reaction to the hand. Can anyone help??

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: April 26

allegies

Comment from: amanda, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 06

I was given a free sample last year for Patanol. I remember it working and was very happy with it. I have dry itchy and red eyes all the time.I was prescribed it this year and hate it. I now have a feeling like there is something in my eye all the time and it hurts. I wish I could get my money back. It was very expensive! I would recomend others to just go with over the counter.

WebMD Daily

Get breaking medical news.