Pegasys User Reviews

Pegasys - User Reviews

Pegasys User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Pegasys sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: June 21

female 50-60 hep c geno type 4a viral load 850,000.undectable after 3 months-6 months-stopped treatment at 9 months.Told virus undectable and cured.Drinking a lot of water helped with treatment. Pray it doesn't return,dr. said I was cured.

Comment from: sumitomo24@twitter.com, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 12

First day was very much like flu.A bit more. after the 3 day i was just fine.Lucky me that now after my 2 injection NO side effect at all...Will go to blood test next week to see how good is doing with the virus load.

Related Reading: flu

Comment from: russell2go, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: January 30

still to early to know. The effects are quite different than I was expecting.If I don,t have to continiue this treatment long term I won't

Comment from: cured this one4jp4al, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: December 12

Diagnosed with Hep-c type 2 B. Was on treatment for 6 months.No bad side affects till 3 months- After injections would get nausea,aches,weakness and some forgetfulness.Also developed shortness of breath.Took vitamins,ate healthy things and excersised as much as i was able.Some dizzyness occured.Started treatment 2/10. Took a while to get my strengh back and had aches for months after.Now I feel great,still undetectable after over a year.Treatment was rough but,it worked for me.I do construction and have no limitations as of now.It won't work if you don't do treatment exactly as directed.3 others were on it at the same time and they all missed the Riboviron pills some days which is important for treatment to be effective.It worked for me and I pray it keeps on.Have bloodwork appt.next month to check levels.I beleive the result will be in my favor as i don't have any of the symtoms i had before treatment.My doctor said that it does not work on everyone.I thank God it worked on me!

Related Reading: vitamins

Comment from: jack, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: February 18

very little sideaffects just at the start.

Comment from: Amazing Grace, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 15

Have only had 2 pepasys injections so far, beginning viral count 7.7 million. For 2 days after injections, very fatigued, nauseated. Riboviron has caused hives from face to ankles-see my doc today, so will hopefully get something for that. Plan to continue treatment if it shows evidence it is working with lab tests.

Related Reading: hives

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: August 20

DIDNT WORK FOR ME

Comment from: solangi, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: June 22

i have got this drug for 48 weeks but not got pcr negative yet i am very worried about my illness

Comment from: Paul, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 10

I have been taking Pegasys for a myeloproliferative malignancy (bone marrow cancer). It has been thus far very effective in achieving hematologic remission. My counts have returned to normal in 8 weeks at the lowest (45 mcg) dose. Very minimal side effects (a little fatigue). I have now reduced the dose to 35 mcg per week as my counts went a little too low (white cell count) and that seems to be keeping things stable.

Related Reading: cancer

Comment from: tommy, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: May 30

it made me very ill, unable to eat, also caused perigo nodulis to my entire body which there is no cure, for this disfiguring skin condition tl allen rn

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: October 02

did not work for me,why

Living Better

Find the secrets to longer life.