Pegasys User Reviews

Pegasys - User Reviews

Pegasys User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Pegasys sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: BrynGerard, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 04

I have been taking Peg Interferon and Copegus(Ribavirin) since Jan 3 2012. I have type 1 of the virus. I have decided to discontinue the use of them because the psychotic effects are truly disturbing. The Rage and Anger now consume my every moment, and as get almost no sleep it is a living hell. The physical stress from Anger and Rage rings out in every cell of my body. I have experienced almost all of the side effects, Blindness in one eye, over sensitivity to light, nausea... read that list that comes with product and I have had/do have them all. I am discontinuing the treatment because there is hi probability that the long term effects (psychotic) don't go away. Everybody dies, it is just a matter of when and how. Not every one suffers from mental illness, and a life of mental illness is no life at all to me. So I am abandoning the treatment in the hope that my sense well being and inner peace will return. I don't want to exist in living hell of mental illness. Death is a massive part of life. I want to be concious of dying and engage with that process fully to gain the full benefit of death as it relates to cycle of life. You can't do that if you are mentally ill.

Related Reading: stress | Blindness | mental illness

Comment from: KELLI, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: March 15

I FEEL AS THOUG I'VE BEEN RUIED IN REGARDS TO MY hEALTH & WELL BEING. I'VE HAD TO APPLY FR DISABILITY. I LIKED MY CARRER. I WAS VERY ACTIVE BEFORE TREATMENT & NOW I CAN ONLY WALK ABOUT 15 FEET WITHOUT STOPPING FROM PAIN & BASICALLY...PURE AGONY.

Living Better

Find the secrets to longer life.