Penlac User Reviews

Penlac - User Reviews

Penlac User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Penlac sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 22

I used Penlac a few yrs ago when I should signs of fungus on the 3 toes. Very slight case of it but I tired this med for a fee months following the instructions and all nails treat were clear and are still clear to this day. I would recommend it to anyone before trying harsh oral meds for treatment. It was encouraging to hear the review of someone who had it bad for 50 yrs and still saw results.

Comment from: lovetocook23@yahoo.com, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 04

@ LESLIE WHO WROTE A REVIEW ON 7/14/2010, I'M NOT TRYING TO BE NOSY,I AM JUST BEING CAUTIOUS BECAUSE U SAID THAT LAMISIL WAS NOT FOR U. I WAS WONDERING WHY? I ALSO TOOK LAMISIL FOR 17 DAYS FOR MY FINGER, WAS HIGHLY ALLERGIC TO IT. I BROKE OUT IN HIVES AND WAS VOMITING AND HAD A FEVER. MY HUSBAND TOOK ME TO THE E.R I JUST GOT THIS PENLAC TODAY, HAVEN'T PUT IT ON YET. DID THE PENLAC WORK FOR YOU?

Related Reading: HIVES | FEVER