Perphenazine Tablets User Reviews

Perphenazine Tablets - User Reviews

Perphenazine Tablets User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Perphenazine Tablets sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: joefrmn, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 03

From day one my anxiety and depression went away. I have been feeling very normal. I take 4mg.

Comment from: jabaerga, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: October 17

I use perphenazine 2mg for anxiety. It worked right from day one. I feel very stable. Before taking it I was having difficulty making decisions and I had a lot of tension in my jaw area and my tongue was rolling back, probably caused by the antidepressant medication I take. This drug is very inexpensive.

Comment from: fungalnut, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 03

It has helped me become more stable with my bipolar disorder since I have been taking it. It has been a life saver for me.

Related Reading: bipolar disorder

Comment from: chevimpala, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: October 01

When first pur on this med I was taking abilify which quit working. I ended up in the VA Hospital and they started giving me 16 mg in the morning and 16 mg in the evening of perphenazine. This helped for a few months until I started to relapse. Lucky for me some people noticed me relapsing and I went to the Dr. They once again admited me to the VA Hospital and they changed the perphenazine to taking it all at night. This has turned out good and now it has been a year. The only thing I am concerned about now is my lower back started hurting shortly after starting this med and I need to follow up now with my Dr. to see if it is related to the med or not. I just got off the phone with the VA Telenurse and of course the same response "how could it be the meds". So now it is time to talk to the Dr. to see for sure what it is.

Comment from: wade4367, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 10

I have bipolar II with PTSD. I was given this drug to help quite the voices in my head. At first it had caused headaches, especially at night. But the headaches subsided and the voices have since quieted down.

Comment from: rquick1@sbcglobal.net, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 26

I am Bi-Polar and have tried many drugs. This one helped alot with the rearragement of thoughts and slowed me down. I get dizzy upon standing, but I just go slow.

Comment from: mamawuzzy@yahoo.com, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 26

My Dr. gave me this drug for sleep problems. I read nothing about helping insomnia. It did not help at all, as a matter of fact, it may have made it harder to sleep.

Related Reading: sleep | insomnia

Comment from: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: January 01

I started zyprexa in 2003 and immediately gained 50 lbs. after nine months I gave up on my doctor and got a second opinion. The new doctor took me off of Zyprexa and put me on Perphenazine and Lamictal. I can't separate the effects of these two drugs because I started taking them at the same time. It has been a very effective treatment. I have stable relationships and a very high quality of life, which would not have been possible after the onset of my illness. There is nothing I've done in my life which was harder than finding the right treatment, even quitting smoking. Take your meds, talk to your doctor, hang in there.

Related Reading: Lamictal | smoking

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 11

Heart fluttering, involuntary movements, irritability, decrease of motivation, cerebral cortex damage resulted.

Comment from: scottcharlesmajor@gmail.comc3dery, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: April 16

this pill has helped me over the time that I was started to use it.

Comment from: jordan, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 10

similar to adhd - lack 0f organization, follow though, forgetfullness, trouble sleeping regularly

Comment from: moredepressed, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: December 30

I used Perphenazine for about 3 years it worked good but caused permanent impotence