Persantine User Reviews

Persantine - User Reviews

Persantine User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Persantine sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Joe, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: January 11

I cant' get used to the side effects of this drug, I have stopped using it,

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 14

I FEEL DIZZY, NECK ACHES AND HEADACHES. WEAK

Comment from: MIRROR, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: September 25

TAKING THIS MEDICATION AS BEEN GREAT WITH MY TREATMENT AND PROGRESS.

Comment from: 75 or over on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: August 08

This was prescribed following a stroke and I had a blood clot located in a crucial spot in the brain. I cannot tolerate Coumadin and this drug works wonders for me!

Related Reading: stroke | Coumadin

Comment from: 75 or over on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: October 03

Non Problems except difficulty in openingbthe container!

Comment from: blumarlen@cox.net, 65-74 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: July 08

after open heart surgery I was given this med by my doctor 12 years ago. This pass Feb my insurance co. said I no longer needed it since I was 74 years of age. I have had all kinds of problems since . I would like my dr. to put my back on it. I have had serious leg pain, bad cramps in the feet and legs and am tired all the time. Also my blood pressure and heart rate have been extremely low - heart rate in the low40's. I am disappointed that my dr. went along with the ins. co. I am 74 and I say if it ain,t broke leave it alone. I sure wish someone would help me withthis. I will pay for the meds myself. I would like to feel like my old self again. Thanks

Comment from: persantine, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 20

is it for pain

Comment from: Em, 65-74 (Patient) Published: June 28

Had a TIA 16 months ago and have not had another one since so treatment must be working. However I do suffer from a lot of muscle pain and cramps in my legs but that is a small price to pay for not having another attack.

Related Reading: muscle pain

Comment from: 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 16

constipation