Pexeva User Reviews

Pexeva - User Reviews

Pexeva User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Pexeva sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: MLittlebit, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 15

I have been on so many different types of medications to help with severe depression, anixety and phobias, and none of them worked. This is the first medication I have been on that I feel mild to no depression, mild to no anixety and mild to no phobia. My boyfriend says that if I quit taking this medication, he will leave because he cannot handle the old me (and almost left until I started taking this medication). The only down fall, it is harder to orgasm. My sex drive has sky rocketted, but my orgasm has depreciated quite a bit. My friends and family say that I am calmer, more positive and fun to be around. Like my childhood personality that left so many years ago has come back to life. All I know, is I love being able to get up every morning with no gray cloud over my head, go out into public with no fear of crowds or people and complete my daily tasks without any hesitation. Great feeling!!

Related Reading: phobias

Comment from: lizzie1227, 45-54 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: September 10

This medication has worked wonders for me. A couple of things that i have noticed since i've been on the medication; change in sex drive, lots of sweating. I have gone a couple of days without medication and i feel i am going insane. Cannot be with out it. I have been on the medication for 3 years now.

Comment from: xrustedgaugex, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 23

20mg a day, so far causing drowsiness throughout the day at certain times esp. at night; loss of appetite, extended ejaculation time. Helps with anxiety, bipolar and depression after week and a half, feel calm and collected most of the day.

Comment from: KeepItHealthy1954, on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: June 09

Of all of the drugs that I have taken for my depression, panic attacks, anxiety disorder and agoraphobia. Pexeva has been the best for treating my disorders, not healing them completely but making me comfortable enough where it is tolerable. I have not had any side affects on this drug but when I took others I had terrible side affects. I take Pexeva 30mg 1/2 am. and 1/2 pm. along with Trazadone at night.

Related Reading: panic attacks | agoraphobia

Comment from: anon., 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 21

I have only been taking this drug for a week. started on half a pill. Now that im taking a whole pill i am experiencing stomach discomfort, nausea, "feeling wierd", and unexplained diahrea. Just wondering if anyone else had a change in stool? didnt see it in any other reviews or in side effects.

Comment from: brynne1883, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 13

drug works really well I have lost about 11 pounds I don't get nervous anymore around crowds of people

Comment from: JCF, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 13

Controlled mood and anxiety perfectly. Made me so tired I wanted to do nothing but sleep, so what's the point of improved mood?

Comment from: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 13

im at 20mg and feel great during the day still restless at night with a sleep aid, on the border of relaxation and anxieties. 54yr old male. Healthy 5'7" 180lbs, lost 30lbs after retirement with disability. been on at least three other med's in the past 4yrs

Comment from: bobby, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: July 04

This drug was not effective at 20mg 1x daily, I experienced abdominal discomfort, headaches, and I notice I cry easily, made me very sensitive, eye started to twitch, muscle spasms, dr. Wanted to increase dose, I stopped taking this med, dr suggested I then break pill in half if I'm going to stop, tried that and felt worse e.g (eye twitch) my brain feels tight as if it were in a vice, this med is pretty new. Would not recommend, then again the choice is yours peoples body are diffrent and react diffrent as u can c some people had good experience, if u do take read reviews, and side effects and wiegh ur options

Related Reading: muscle spasms