Pexeva User Reviews

Pexeva - User Reviews

Pexeva User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Pexeva sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: broadwayfairie, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 06

i've been taking this for a week and a day. i started with half pill. sunday i started full pill 20 mg. i've been feeling a little more anxiety, dazed, and just overall wierd feeling, my hands shake a little and my jaw feels funny almost like i took an ecstacy pill but didn't get the good feelings, just the after effects.....my dr said it would take about 3 weeks to start working and that i may feel worse b4 better......don't see how that's a good thing for someone with anxiety. i pretty much have everything that this pill treats but in small doses as i like to call it..........so i'm trying to get through these weeks hoping it will actually help. i think if i feel funny still by sat, i'll call my dr. i almost feel i'd rather not take it, but i don't know. we'll see what happens. maybe i'll come back in a few weeks with a different report.

Comment from: kmichalek, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: March 16

My husband has familial depression, he has been on just about every antidepressive there is with no hope. Each medication seems to platue after a while. Pexeva was prescribed and by day 4 he was feeling inner peace and better than ever, however, he began with the dry heaves, badly, so he stopped taking it and changed medications again. Nothing else is working. The pharmasist rec. that he takes prilosec or antacid 30 min prior to Pexeva and eat breakfast at the same time. Crossing our fingers this will work. After more than 10 years, I think this would be his miracle drug for his type of depression.

Related Reading: prilosec

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 19

this medication doeas work. it change my life. and it got me going to tough times.

Comment from: Nurse Jackie, 45-54 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: September 03

I had been taking Pexeva 30 mg. for several months. It helped with my agoraphobia and depression better than any other med. I have taken in 29 yrs! I felt like I could do anything...however...the cost was very prohibitive, especially since I currently cannot find a job (with 2 BS degrees!). We have insurance, but my husband "decided" to d/c my med for food. Good choice for our small family: Bad choice for me! I went off of the med. cold turkey...refused to ask friends for med. money. Now I'm having p.a.'s, brain "zaps", memory is shot and alot of anger. ("Yes,everyone,there IS a (D)Recession!) And the first to suffer are the elderly, children and the mentally ill. Quote: "I love my Country - but Fear my Gov't!" By the way, I'm an RN - and there is a glut of nurses on the market. No jobs = no money = no much~needed meds. This is (was) no less than a "Miracle Med", the ONLY complaint I have is that (30 mg) made me very sleepy (all the time!). If your physician can get your dosage straight...Pexeva stops your panic attacks cold! (after being in your system 3 wks or so). Too bad no middle/working class people can afford it...nor those millions w/o jobs. Sad comment on our society. And yes, really, this is all related to our condition and to "Pexeva" ~~~

Comment from: marycooks, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: October 19

I have alot of problem sleeping and problems with anxiety

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: August 16

Is there bad withdrawal from Pexeva? if so, what are they?

Comment from: elaine02, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 21

Just started the medication

Comment from: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 14

The drug works but the sexual side effects are disappointing. Ejaculation take a very long time but the volume has gone way way up.

Related Reading: sexual