Phendimetrazine Tartrate User Reviews

Phendimetrazine Tartrate - User Reviews

Phendimetrazine Tartrate User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Phendimetrazine Tartrate sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: malu, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 28

this is very effective I started 2 wks ago already loss 8 lbs had mild side effects (tachycardia)on the 1st week but it went away.

Comment from: AUGIRL, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 16

I've been taking this for about 6 weeks now and I've lost 25 pounds. I've cut out all sodas and drink only water and hit the gym at least 3 days a week. I'm so excited to see such great results in such little time.

Comment from: Isabella, 55-64 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: October 14

This drug helped me to lose 50 lbs. When I first took the drug I felt "light-headed" but that symptom ended soon afterwards. It is a stimulant and as a result it greatly decreased my appetitie, and increased my energy. When I stopped taking the drug it had a rebound effect--I got tired and hungry. In addition, when taken for several months it no longer has the same effect.

Comment from: alli, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 26

I lost 5 lbs in a week and 4% body fat I am happy with this pill my only concern is in the long run the effect I was told by my doctor you can have heart problems. That scares me. Anyone out there on this hear the same? Said it can be 1 yr from now or 10 yrs they dont know.

Comment from: mom of 1boy, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 06

I have been using this medication for 2 weeks now and feel awesome. I have lost 14 lbs and have about 100 to go. It has given me energy and have not had any side effects to date. I am under a Dr's care with it and being monitored weekly.

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 28

It increases anxiety, I made me feel like I could not breath on this medication causing me to have a panic attack.

Related Reading: anxiety

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: February 19

I Was on this medication for 7 months, lost weight but now am under Drs care because I have no feeling of happiness anymore. It has made me very depressed and have so much chest pain. I have had all sorts of tests done for my heart and waiting results of an echo. I found that although while taking this medication I lost weight, but it also put me in my own world where I didnt care about anything but the energy I had. This drug made me very impatient and unloving to the ones I love the most in my life. So I stopped and now I am dealing with all these side effects, and gainning all the weight back...and fast!

Related Reading: chest pain

Comment from: djaquayla20012001, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 22

I have tried everything to lose weight. I started taking phendimetrazine 2 weeks ago and I have already lost 10 pounds.