Phenergan User Reviews

Phenergan - User Reviews

Phenergan User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Phenergan sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: marinewife, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: December 11

I have a stomach problem that makes me feel feel like I have to puke all the time. All I have to do is take one and it goes away very fast. I do get drowsy with it though. So when I need to take it, I make sure I can be somewhere to lay down and sleep. I recommend this to anyone. Its the greatest thing.

Comment from: PreggoMommy, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 23

I tried Zofran for my nausea in pregnancy and it only made me sicker!! I tried this medication and it has worked wonders! Im so happy not to be feeling so sick!!!

Related Reading: Zofran | pregnancy

Comment from: on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 20

i use the med while i am flying

Comment from: Erin, 19-24 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: June 23

I had severe morning sickness and I took one pill at night before bed and usually, not always though, I would not throw up in the morning. Stress aggravated my nausea so I would take a pill during the day when I was hormonal and upset and not only would it take away the nausea but it would help me relax and calm my nerves. Love this pill!

Comment from: Nolas Mommy, 19-24 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 09

I used both liquid and pill form, depending on which I could keep down easiest at the time. I had bad morning sickness up until my sixth month of pregnancy. At first, it was very difficult for me to stay awake, but the more I took it the better I was. I was a bit loopy if I stayed awake, but I figure thats a lot better than not being able to keep meals down.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 02

this product made me very tired but it worked

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 28

Used for severe headaches during pregnancy not relieved by Tylenol.

Related Reading: Tylenol