Phenergan-Codeine User Reviews

Phenergan-Codeine - User Reviews

Phenergan-Codeine User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Phenergan-Codeine sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: NA17kb, 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 14

I have taken this medication a couple times for when I have had a serious respiratory infection that caused excessive coughing. The coughing was so violent at times that it sometimes set off my gag reflex, causing me to vomit. Phenergan w/ codeine in cough syrup form did wonders for my cough. I was finally able to sleep through the night without keeping myself and my spouse up. I never felt compelled to use this drug at other times, although i can see why someone would. It does cause drowsiness and makes you a little loopy. All in all I'm very happy with this medication. I have chronic bronchitis that flares up in the winter and accompanies a common cold, so knowing that this drug is out there and works so effectively makes me feel better.

Related Reading: Phenergan | cough | sleep

Comment from: REELNURSE, 55-64 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: December 28

I am currently using the 6C strength of bryonia alba supplied by a company called Energique. I mix it with equal parts of other homeopathic herbal preparations to treat joint pain associated with Avascular osteonecrosis. I spray two to three sprays under my tongue BID, PRN. I only know that several months ago I was using tylenol#4, 3-6 tabs a day, now just the spray and an occaissional extra strength tylenol or two relieve very severe, degenerative bone/joint pain. I am on coumadin, colchicine, allopurinol and water pills too. My renal function has not declined and I have experienced no GI disturbances as noted earlier in this article. I cannot say that it would be helpful or harmful to anyone else; do remember that I am using a very small amount, and in a very dilute form. I just know for me, it has been helpful.

Related Reading: tylenol | coumadin | colchicine

Comment from: peace0023, 55-64 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: September 17

Have been on this medication for U.R.I..Many many times..On & off..Coughing all day & night. Finally by night I can get some rest. Not only does it suppress my cough, it also brings up the phlem.

Comment from: 45-54 (Patient) Published: April 30

i have noteed that ther is a large blackmarket for this drug.Smoething must be don to prevent drug delers from geting it.

Comment from: kimmie, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 14

I used this for a sore throat and post nasal drip cough and found that this is the only stuff that actually worked for me. I use this only at night due to the fact that this makes me EXTREMELY sleepy...

Related Reading: sore throat

Comment from: Chelleybean, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: April 19

This medication is definitely a keeper. Provided that you don't have any nausea when takinhg it, it works to calm an upset stomach. It also works pretty well for sllergies & sinus congestion.

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: February 04

good

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: February 03

good

good

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: February 01