Phisohex User Reviews

Phisohex - User Reviews

Phisohex User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Phisohex sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Czech Chick, 45-54 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: May 20

For years (starting in my teens now 51)Phisohex helped some of my skin irritations from acne, boils and psoriasis. I only used when I had flare ups. Over the last 3 year I have not been able to get it. I referenced it to my doctor - never heard of it Hmmm. I must admit I called it prescription Phisoderm. Just yesterday, I was informed by pharmacist at the local CVS - that he recalled the product, not much call for it and if I had a script he could try to special order it - but doubted it was still produced. I will be more specific when I see my physician next and see what happens, but like many of the other reviews, I wonder is it still even manufactured and can you get it in the U.S. via prescription?

Related Reading: teens | psoriasis

Comment from: Cwings82, on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 29

http://www.myshopping.com.au/PT--214_Phisohex_Face_Wash__fs_s132510_e__ The above website has links to buy phisohex, but they all look like there Australian companies. I have never actually used phisohex, but am considering giving it a try on my acne. Never had acne until I turned 26 and it keeps getting worse I am 28 now. Wondering for the ones that have used it on acne, how did they do it. Once a week, everyday, and how bad does it dry you out?

Comment from: help2, 55-64 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: August 26

I have boils occasionally and this does seem to help. They no longer carry it across the counter. Some pharmacy's tell you that you have to have a perscription and when you do they tell you you can buy it over the counter but have to order it.To my surprise the 5oz bottle was $27.00 and the l6 oz bottle was $57. Why such a increase over the years? We all used this for years for acme.

Comment from: teddy, 35-44 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: January 15

i have been using this for years for boils in hair regions and it is great if they quit selling it i dont know what im going to use that upsets me if there replacing it with something please let me know

Comment from: fivemacklins, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 27

I have not used this product but my sister and my niece and nephew used it to help prevent the spread of MRSA that kept passing around their family. She used it when they washed and in their laundry. After months of being reinfected with MRSA it was finally gone...I think this is a great product!