Plendil User Reviews

Plendil - User Reviews

Plendil User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Plendil sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: nanaoseibonsu, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 28

slight headache

Comment from: Larry H , 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 08

I have been struggling with high blood pressure for about 3 years and have been prescribed several medications. Most did not work or had side effects that I could not tolerate. The Felodipine works great. I have read reviews that some brands are not effective.I get the ones marked MP 773 from Wal Mart. And am very satisfied. BP is great and have had no side effects. Feel better than I have in 3 yrs. I am also Diabetic and this drug does not seem to raise my glucose levels.

Related Reading: high blood pressure

Comment from: jsaunders@cob.edu.bs, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 23

plendil has worked well in reducing my pressure but I have been suffering with rashes all over since I've been on this drug.

Comment from: JackieBlais, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 08

Just started taking it have headache, eyes sensitive but feel no more chest pain and blood pressure has returned to normal.. was 180/90 now it is 120/70 ...I just hope the headaches stop soon I also take Coversyl and Monocor ... I have been taking meds for 20 years or more for this problem and nothing seems to work very long Doctors are running out of meds to give me to lower my BP

Comment from: rammer, 65-74 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: October 20

My pressure has been in check ever since I have been on this medication. problem caused by a slip and fall accident with a concussion

Related Reading: concussion

Comment from: connellc, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 06

Plendil was dropped by AstraZenica in October. Plendil i sno longer supported by that drug company. I can't get this drug anymore.