Pletal User Reviews

Pletal - User Reviews

Pletal User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Pletal sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: missie, 65-74 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: October 19

Pletal has saved my life.

Comment from: very satisfied , 65-74 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 13

Have been on Pletal foralmost 2 months. Seems to help a lot. I still have some pain when walking, but not as bad as it use to be. Hopefully, it will continue to help. no side effects from the medication.

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: November 16

Diagnosed with PAD approximately 4 years ago; had pain in outer muscle of rt leg for 4yrs prior to diagnosis. Leg felt heavy and was painful more at night if I slept on my right side. Pain subsided up until very recently, when the pain/ache came back at night.

Comment from: cdw914, 65-74 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 23

I have been taking this drug for 7 weeks and I have not noticed any improvement in my calf pain when walking.

Comment from: donhacker@aol.com, 65-74 (Patient) Published: August 11

I just started the medication this morning and within 2 or 3 hours I felt shortness of breath which stopped after about 2 hours.

Comment from: Daniel, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 21

Dizziness upon movement or looking up, Diarreah and loose stools, everyday bouts of strong heartbeats. Neck muscle pain.

Related Reading: Dizziness | muscle pain

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 18

I experienced calfpain when walking. With use of Pletal (cilostazol) most of the pain was diminished.

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: May 30

I have poor circulation due to my popitial artery being severed during a knee replacement. This drug seems to work for me with no side effects

Comment from: orangychris, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 03

I am taking this medication for a complete blockage of my right fem-pop artery with collateral circulation almost complete; stenting was not an option during my CT angio procedure so not to injury the new arteries growth. So far, my leg feels better but I initially had cramps while walking and resting. More so at night while sleeping; it would wake me up. I have been on the medication almost two months. The cramping only involves the foot and arch of the foot now. I have more frequent looser and lighter in color bowel movements. It happens about 2hrs after eating a meal. I take the morning pill 30 minutes prior to breakfast and the evening pill 30-60 minutes prior to eating dinner. Sometimes, I feel my heart beating harder but my pulse is normal. Generally, I am doing much better than prior to the medication. The cramping at night has ceased and the leg cramps are gone completely. The doctor stated it would take approx 3 months before all the red blood cells would be slicked up and coated and relief would be felt. But it has been much sooner.

Comment from: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 02

after 2 weeks on medication and baby asa a feeling of ligtheadedness just started

Comment from: Doug, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: March 27

I've been taking this drug for 2 years. Although I have no side effects its doesn't appear to be working.