Plexion User Reviews

Plexion - User Reviews

Plexion User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Plexion sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: msy61, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 23

My dermatologist prescribed this along with minocycline for a bad outbreak of rosacea. My skin totally cleared up. I am so glad I finally saw a doctor about my rosacea! It's horrible to still have acne in your 40's.

Related Reading: rosacea | acne

Comment from: Dani, 19-24 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: July 12

Clears up acne quickly, and gets rid of blemishes, especially on dark skin. Long shelf life, i have a bottle thats over 4 years old and I use it whenever I get a flare up

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 09

At first it made my skin very dry and peel; however, after a week my skin is gorgeous. It is literally the only product that has EVER worked. I am so thrilled to have found this face wash.

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 20

I used the cleanser - gave it several weeks even tho it wasn't helping at all - then discontinued use - expensive and totally ineffective - only made matters worse in my case