Podofilox Topical Solution User Reviews

Podofilox Topical Solution - User Reviews

Podofilox Topical Solution User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Podofilox Topical Solution sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 23

my anus was very raw around the butt hole and every time i wiped myself my skin came off. causing me to be tender and raw like a baby rash but 10 times worse.

Related Reading: rash

Comment from: wrapitup4life, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 20

This hurts somethin fierce, for real! If used as directed it works very effectively but i am gonna have to agree with the consensus: the shit is painful and bein a dude i cannot imagine what it must be like for females! Wrap it up! I wish i would have, on the real.

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: July 02

i had genital warts on the walls of my vagina, outer lips and anus..At first it burns and it turns the affected skin gray and the infected area begins to flake and fall away left the skin "raw" it is painful because the skin is new and feels like an open cut but it works. I gave a low satisfaction rating because it is extremely painful when the infected skin falls away but if you can endure it, this is for you

Related Reading: warts | burns

Comment from: Lizzy, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 23

I'm only on day 6, week one of treatment and have found my warts to be 95%+ gone! I had two 0.2 cm raised warts on my labia minora and one 0.5 cm flat wart on the inside of my labia minora. It took some manuvering to correctly apply the medication but other than that was simple. Day 1 of application it did not burn but was slightly irritated. Day 2 the warts turned from a more fleshy color to a white color and it stung a bit. Day 3 it burned slightly and the warts were pretty much white. On the morning of day 4 (no medication application) i noticed they all had decreased in size. Day 5, a more significant decrease in size (85% gone) and this morning pretty much gone. My doctor said to continue the medication a week after the warts were gone if it had not been longer than a month so i plan on proceeding with that to make sure they stay gone. This was my first time using it as well.

Comment from: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 07

It did not feel painful to me, but was somewhat irritating to the skin on my penis. It got rid of the wart after four weeks of application. But four months later the wart came back, in the same exact spot. So now I have to use it again. The recurrence of the wart is why I rate my Satisfaction as "Somewhat Dissatisfied," (two stars).

Comment from: In Dire Pain!, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: May 28

$10 copay, smallest bottle I have ever seen in my life! The first treatement cycle wasn't all that bad. They died, crusted up and fell off after the 5th day. Hurt a little bit, but not that bad. A month later they all came back. I am on my second week of my second treatment and have followed the directions and doctors orders to the letter. I am in such pain right now, I can barely sit down. My penis is swollen, crusted, burning, treated skin feels like leather. I have been using neosporin to help with the pain and hopes it will help heal up faster. This is agonizing! I will look into laser surgery next. This is not worth it!

Comment from: HurtLocker, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 23

Not only did it hurt, but when it accidentally got on skin that wasn't affected, it literally ate holes in my penis. Now I not only have to deal with the warts, but acid burns that the doctor says will take 3-4 weeks to heal before we can try another treatment. $99 for something to put me in more pain? I think not.

Sex & Relationships

Get tips to boost your love life.