Prelone User Reviews

Prelone - User Reviews

Prelone User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Prelone sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Sidneyrose06@yahoo.com, 0-2 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: December 03

I had to give this medicine to my 1 year old son, it works do doubt about it but the sideffects are awful. He shakes, has anger issuses and it makes him sleep really hard. I liek the medicine it was great but hate the sideffects.

Comment from: annmarie21205, 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: January 07

my 4 year old has to take this medicine and it is very hard to get him to swallow because of the bitter taste it has. we end up having a huge hold down match just to get the dropper to his mouth and he will take any other med i give him with no problems. it seemed to help what little actually made it in his body.... but the side effects are horrible... he is off the wall until 1 am and if i try to get him to sleep before "the crash" he is talking and laughing and being loud and disruptive... i HATE giving this to him even though he needs it and i wish there was a better med and a better way to have him get the benefits of this med without a fight.

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: March 18

Initially started using Cease Fire for h. pyloric inflammation, but then my dentist discovered it was removing plaque from my teeth. My husband uses it and him gum disease is improving. He used it for two weeks prior to his last dental appointment, and was getting deep cleanings. The dentist wanted to know what we were doing different.

Related Reading: gum disease

Comment from: traci7694, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: March 31

It was used on my 6 year old daughter who has allergies and asthma, and she even told me that yucky kind works best!

Related Reading: asthma

Comment from: 13-18 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 11

I had a bad reaction. This medicine is not good at all. Now I need to go for MRI. The side affect is bad. I was only on it for 7 days.

Comment from: Lordus, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 24

Prescribed for my 'ulcerative colitis flare-ups, the medication also clears up my psoriasis and constant shoulder pain! (old sports injury)

Related Reading: ulcerative colitis | psoriasis

Comment from: mmarg77, 55-64 Published: November 16

I even sweat while watching tv on the couch! I don't want to even get up because the sweat marks on my clothing and chair are embarrassing.

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: October 27

My son is 3 years old. He had his tonsils and adenoids surgically removed. This medicine has helped greatly in reducing his pain. He seems to be a little more violent but other than that I am very happy that it has helped with his pain.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: October 06

my daughter is 1yr and had a hacking cough. As soon as I described it as that, her pedi RXd this for her and said she could have croup. I didnt think that was the case but got the RX anyways ... it says to take with milk or food... well, she vomits everytime I give it to her. Even if I mix it in something, she can taste it and vomits. If she has ANY milk in her, it comes up curdled (looks spoiled). So, effectiveness is low since she doesnt keep it down. Ease of use is low since I cant get her to keep it down .. and overall satisfaction is low because I actualy tased it and it is NASTY! I cant even explain how sick I felt afterwards! And Im suppose to give it to my toddle??

Related Reading: cough | croup

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: November 04

Had to give to my 5 year old son working in a pharmacy know how horrible it taste and even with flavoring, it does not make a difference! He's about to take his third dose and actually watching closely to make sure not having side effect.

Comment from: Nic, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 04

it made me very agressive/depressed and increased my suger levels, made me eat excessively, drink a lot of water and always tired

Arthritis

Get the latest treatment options