Premarin Vaginal Cream User Reviews

Premarin Vaginal Cream - User Reviews

Premarin Vaginal Cream User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Premarin Vaginal Cream sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Lightingbug , 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 13

My gyn told me to use this for 3 weeks before trying intercourse again. This really worked. I've had NO side effects, if anything, it has increased my libido. I'm using it until she says I can't. I'm sorry that others have not had the success that I have had.

Comment from: Dianne, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 26

This product completely resolved the vaginal dryness I have due to age. I am 58 years old and still sexually active; this product has made intimate relations more comfortable and satisfying in every way.

Related Reading: vaginal dryness

Comment from: InTheDesert, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 21

This med changed so many things for me within the first two weeks I was so amazed. Why didn't someone tell me? If only my doctor had said something. I went for my yearly exam and told my OBGYN how painful sex was for me and I was of course Post Menopausal. Wow did I get an education. I only regret not knowing all these years and having to think sex was going to be painful for me and was resigned to that. Thanks to this medication I am no longer miserable and back to the old me. I feel normal now.

Comment from: gingee, 55-64 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: August 22

I have been using the cream for 6 months, and it wasn't working..until my friend told me to use 1/4 of the applicator tube every other night. and,,it is a miracle..but painful sex is over. I use it right before I go to sleep,,,and there is some discharge in the morning..but not enough for me to stop,,,because the benefits are more positive then the the negatives. no bloating, no weight gain..I have moodiness but I am menopausal..so..I can't tell the difference. I just wonder if there are long term side effects from the drug.

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 19

Initially I was using this medication twice a week and had very quick positive results. I have since cut the dose in half, and am down to once a week, and am still maintaining improved moistness. I did notice a substantial and quick weight gain when I first began using this ... about 8 pounds ... however, after about a month the weight came back off. That was my only side effect really.

Comment from: Sherry, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 01

I started taking this because of painful intercourse and vaginal dryness. It has worked in that instance however I have experienced breast tenderness answelling from it. But I'll continue with the medication and deal with the other.

Related Reading: breast

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 24

I noticed relief from vaginal dryness right away. The first week I had some headaches and mood changes but that went away. I do experience dizziness and some lightheadedness. I will consult my doctor for that. I use the minimum dosage 1-2x a week.

Related Reading: dizziness

Comment from: lady 1, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: November 08

It was very messy to use, and a pain to use.

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 24

I gave a lower rating on Ease of Use because it's just plain icky. But it has worked for my painful intercourse; I'm less apprehensive about having sex, and my husband is reassured that he isn't hurting me. I'm only taking 0.5g once a week because of breast tenderness and vaginal discharge, and I'm still a bit tender during sex, so I'm going to continue with the dosage until the pain completely stops. I've had some dizziness issues, but not bad. I also think I'm retaining some water - got that "bloated" feeling. But all in all, I'm satisfied and will continue the medication.

Comment from: justducky, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: February 13

after using it just twice in one week - intercourse was almost painless compared to EXTREMELY painful before. i try to use it as seldom as possible. going to try estrace as premarin is no longer covered by my insurance.

Related Reading: estrace | premarin