Premarin Vaginal Cream User Reviews

Premarin Vaginal Cream - User Reviews

Premarin Vaginal Cream User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Premarin Vaginal Cream sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: January 16

Caused a twenty pound weight fluctuation over two years of use.

Comment from: Premarin, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 25

I have gotten quite nausea. Sometimes so bad that I thought I was going to throw up.

Comment from: momOF4, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 30

From the first time that I used this cream, which has been 1 week, it helped me. But I have been retaining Sooooo much Fluid, it is rediculous... I Gained About 8 lbs of fluid... But compared to the pill I have not got a Headache YET.....

Related Reading: Headache

Comment from: cathy, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 30

It has really helped with the dryness but is very expensive. I have insurance & still had to pay $90.00 for 1 tube.Since most women who need this are on fixed incomes it would be nice if it were affordable.

Comment from: mnvkngs81, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 05

I was hoping that this medicine was going to take care of my problem but either it isnt or I havent given it enough time. It has been 1 week and 2 days. I am hoping something starts to get better real soon. I am taking it for vaginal dryness

Comment from: purplegrrl, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 25

My doctor never discussed side effects --just told me "how many marriages it's saved." It's expensive -- it made me feel bloated, with a heavy feeling after taking it -- I didn't notice that much of an effect when I reduced my dose after the first couple of weeks. Research indicates a connection with gall bladder disease even after short-term use -- I ended up in the ER with a spastic, inflamed gall bladder (not gallstones) 2 months after starting this product. Who's to say but I wouldn't be surprised if they were related. No GB symptoms since I stopped taking it and I feel so much better now. I knew from the beginning it didn't agree with me -- wish I'd listened to my body! DHEA, black cohosh, vitex, drinking lots of water and using good old lubricant (Silk is a good brand) are working much better for me. Proceed with caution!

Related Reading: gallstones

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 08

Not worth the time, expense or effort of use.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 03

after 2 treaments my pain started to subside.I do have the "bloated" feeling and for the first week had some dis-comfort in my ovaries,and a mild head ache.

Comment from: premarin oint., 65-74 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: November 15

Odd symptoms:moodiness,depression,anger,hot flashes,increased BP.

Related Reading: depression | hot flashes

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 09

Hand to discontinue after 1 week after I developed a rash which started on the torso and spread down my legs.

Related Reading: rash

Comment from: Chicken, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 15

This is my second time using the drug last night and this morning when I woke up @ 5:45am I was so dizzy and my head was hurting so bad. I was dizzy the who day I went and had my BP check and it was so high. It is now 9:55pm and I am still feeling the same way at this monmet. I will not use this cream every again. I do not like feeling this way I could not do anything day because of the dizzienee