Prevpac User Reviews

Prevpac - User Reviews

Prevpac User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Prevpac sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 12

I took this for 14 days and it did not work. I was given different types of antibiotics for 10 days and it worked.

Comment from: PAINFUL BUT I HAVE THE SOLUTION, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 20

The first 2 days, I received every side effect possible, except for the bad taste in the mouth. Vomiting, excruciating stomach pains, dizziness, weakness, diarrhea and nausea. Then I realized, it only happened in the mornings, right when i ate. At night (which is about 2-3 hours after I ate) I received no side effects. What worked for me is this: Give at least a 2 hour gap from when you eat and take the pills. Meaning, if you ate at 8am, don't take the pills until 10am. Then don't eat for another 2 hours. You also need a full 12 hour gap between the morning & evening treatment. 10am/10pm works best for me. Drink lots of water, and be on a high fiber diet during this 14 day period. You will get frequent headaches & trouble sleeping/bad dreams. I do promise though, if you stick with the 2 hour/12 hour regiment I explained, it will work much better. I still, however, hate this medication. It's the worse I've ever took in my entire life. I never get side effects and this is the first time. Those first 2 days, when I took it as directed, my symptons were worse than LABOR.

Related Reading: dizziness | diarrhea

Comment from: dwashingotn, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 13

I have no complaints about this drug. I am just glad that I was diagnosed and is receiving treatment before any other problems occurred such as stomache ulcers or cancer . I have had no side effects and this drug has worked wonderfully for me.

Related Reading: cancer

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 02

After starting the PrevPac, I experienced severe side effects for the first 5 days: dizziness, weakness, diarrhea and nausea. They subsided quite a bit after the initial dosing. The 8 giant pills were quite a lot to take but in the end, they worked and I'm feeling 100% better. The individual packs labeled "AM" and "PM" couldn't be easier to follow as it's self explanatory.

Related Reading: PrevPac

Comment from: xpose, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 15

now im using prevpac for two weeks its doing the job but! makes you feel week back pain tired cant sleep lots of thoughts during sleeping,but it worked for me,and it may work for you.

Comment from: Texas T, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 22

I tested + for h pylori (no ulcer) during an endoscopy. I'm on day 11 and feel crappy. My mouth is so raw inside and the corners of my mouth are cracked. My skin is very dry & I feel dehydrated even though I drink a lot. I'm nauseated often and have a poor appetite, lost 5 lbs. I hope this is working. The way I'm feeling now, I can't tell if it is or isn't.

Comment from: Jrking296, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: May 09

After finding out I had h-pylori in Oklahoma, strong stomach pain as far as strong back pain. I went to the E.R. and they did a blood workup. They prescribed this to me. I took all of it and went back home to Texas and made a checkup with my family physician. He took more blood and still came back as I had h-pylori. He prescribed another 14 day Prevpac. Going on my third dosage now I still have it. The second time around I was starting to get the side effects as deep depression, runny stools, and adominal pain. I told my doctor the side effects I was experiencing but he still prescribed the third dosage. I've taken 10 doses of the third and the side effects are coming back. I don't know if the medication is working at all since I've taken it three times and the blood work still shows I have it. I'm scared to think that if it doesn't treat it that this could turn into stomach cancer. After the experience that I've been going through, I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone. After living with the pain for a little over seven months and taking three dose packs it isn't clearing up what my doctor said "wasn't a big deal."

Related Reading: depression | stomach cancer