Prialt User Reviews

Prialt - User Reviews

Prialt User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Prialt sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 15

I had my pump implanted 6 weeks ago and so far am only able to tolerate 1.2 mcg. I had every side effect listed including the sensation that my skin is burning, electric shock sensations, memory loss, and an overall increase in my pain. This is by far, the worst medication I have ever used. My doctor is putting me on IT morphine and I can't wait! This medication has been awful. I had to go in 3 times to have the dosage lowered. I wish that it would have worked for me as I am tired of the narcotics but I'm only 25 so I can't afford to have side effects like this.

Related Reading: shock

Comment from: Sabrena71, 35-44 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: June 08

I have major nerve pain where I fell through a steel catwalk @ work 16 yrs ago. I ripped the nerves loose from my spinal cord that goes to my neck & Left shoulder plus I crushed my shoulder,have had 6 shoulder surgeries.I had the Prialt put in a pump & it was in for about 7 mnths. I had so many side effects & still having them so serve that I have what I call mind lapes where I can be talking to my kids or husband & all of the sudden I will say something out of the blue & my mind shuts down & i go to sleep for just a second & pop back up & can remember everything I do up I go out for a that sec. And all the enamel is coming completly off my teeth & they hurt 24/7 & I have already lost 3 teeth & the enamel has seperated from my gums on about 20 teeth.I am 40 yrs old & it is sooo unfair for my family has to go through this.If any1 else is having problems due to the Prialt feel free to email me at....delljr_8@yahoo.com...if you just want to talk to me it helps me to talk to others that are in chronic pain no 1 knows what its like to go through this unless you are going through it.We have got to fight to get this Prialt of the market..They say the side effects get better but mine are getting worse & worse & my pump has been out for almost 3 years. and still having different side affects .But I try to keep my head up & pray for something out there that will help us all....God Bless To All.....

Comment from: Catty1, 45-54 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: June 03

I've been on Prialt for about 4 years. I too heard music-really twangy country at first. It's almost gone now and sometimes I miss it. Drove me nuts at first. I talk faster than I use to, but my memory is getting better. I don't know if others do this, but I've noticed I talk to myself a lot and I constantly am singing to myself as well. Has anybody had this effect from this snail spit?

Comment from: taz1951, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: April 14

I have severe foot pain resulting from surgery/ So far nothing has helped me.

Related Reading: foot pain