Primatene Mist User Reviews

Primatene Mist - User Reviews

Primatene Mist User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Primatene Mist sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Anon, 45-54 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: September 13

This has worked better for me than albuterol. Albuterol just doesn't do the trick like the Primatene does.

Related Reading: Primatene

Comment from: morsecode, 35-44 on Treatment for 10+ years Published: August 06

It helps me get through the day. Where I live, there is a high concentration of mold and mildew in the air and this helps a lot.

Related Reading: mold

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 25

I've been taking this since my Albuterol ran out and it isn't nearly as efficient. I am horrendously allergic to my mom's dogs and whenever I come home I have to use it. It does help when I have shortness of breath but it doesn't last long enough. I often get headaches from using it as well.

Comment from: williaminsrq, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: March 12

I have used Primatene mist for many years and it has been a life saver when I have an asthma attack. I take Flovent on a daily basis, but occasionally have a severe asthma attack brought on by seasonal allergies or allergy to some cats, and this always does the trick. I have never noticed any side effects.

Related Reading: asthma | Flovent | allergy

Comment from: bob, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: August 03

my dr. says this stuff is really bad for you.(but its cheaper than the albuterol) so---no money and have to breathe!! sorry doc!