Prinzide User Reviews

Prinzide - User Reviews

Prinzide User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Prinzide sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 04

I suffered a VERY severe reaction to prinizide! It was frightful! My condition was diagnosed as angio-edema. My face, lips, cheeks were swollen nearly twice it's size. It seems it was an allergic reaction; SCARY!!

Related Reading: edema

Comment from: housewife, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 27

I had a reaction to this drug. Arms, face & chest turned scarlet red and burned and itched. Also, urine output was very much decreased. I only took for one day.

Comment from: linda9726, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 30

my elbows and the palm of my hands itch and my lower lip is puffy overall my bloodpresure is down

Comment from: pk, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 20

Within two days I had terrible swelling of my upper lip. I went back to the ER and after a huge dose of Benadryl I finally looked normal again about 12 hours later.

Related Reading: Benadryl

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: April 11

I would like a medication that tastes better and isn't so small that I easily lose my pill.

Comment from: jerry, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 30

This medication has lowered my blood pressure with only a slight increase in urination as a result. But it has only lowered it from a type to hypertension to a type 1. I am hoping that an increase in exercise will lower it further.

Comment from: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 04

just started